Friday 9 November 2012

Animation & Sound One: Hopper Project


Our first assessment in Animation & Sound One was to create a 3D representation of an Edward Hopper painting, with a choice between "Office at Night" and "Nighthawks." I chose "Office at Night" because I felt it offered more of a challenge. We were required to submit four renders of our final representation of the office. Below are the four renders that I submitted.

 



For creating the area that cannot be seen in the painting I decided to include a fireplace, which added to the overall warmth of the office. Overall I was rather happy with the outcome of the project, although I feel the final render could have better matched the painting. I overestimated the size of the office, which consequently meant that there was more space in the frame, unlike in the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment