Saturday 14 January 2017

Updates!

So, as previously posted, I have some ideas for a new project that I have been developing recently and have been working on the main character. After much toil I have finally completed my first, albeit still rough, character sheet for the project. The character is still without a name at the moment but as I start to develop him further I will come up with a suitable name.

I will continue working on the sheets for the character until I am fully happy with them. After that I will progress into creating him digitally. I also plan to create an animation with a previous monkey character I designed named Rufus to get back into the swing of animating before continuing with this project.

Side, back, front and 3/4 view of the new character.

No comments:

Post a Comment